8 1/2 x 8 1/2 Full Color
Clay play is perfect for early childhood education, preschool and primary grades.
Art teacher Spramani Elaun shares her most popular beautiful clay class with air-dry pottery clay.
In this book, you'll learn how to:
• Support kids with simple fine-motor clay activities
• Introduce kids to therapeutic play using clay modeling
• Prepare clay making environment kids thrive in
• Help kids over-come frustrations in modeling
• Gather tools and supplies for clay play
• Identify simple movements and forms best for early childhood