Defining Visual Arts is perfect for early childhood – elementary grade teachers and parents. This book provides art literacy structure.
In this book, you’ll learn:
• What art literacy means
• How to meet art standards
• How artist language relates to teaching children
• What type of art projects to teach
• What art mediums are best for children
• Understand artist technique teaching
• How spatial understanding relates to the visual arts
• Understand the artist processExcellent quick read & guide!
If you are in charge of teaching your child or students a visual art program, creating art projects on a regular basis, or creating visual art curriculum this book is for you! This book is focused on giving you the latest standards and what's important to teach.
This book is also available in paperback!Digital Download Any Country ( if you would like to purchase download and you are out of the U.S. please send request to SpramaniElaun@gmail.com with book titles, and a special invoice will be sent to you to purchase with a credit card or paypal link to buy.)